Nurse Practitioners may be the primary provider of care, or work as part of a health care team. They collaborate and consult with other health practitioners and services to ensure you achieve the best outcomes possible.
Did You Know?
- Provide health care in all states and territories in Australia
- Can provide patient rebates through Medicare
- Provide prescriptions and access to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- Are registered health care providers with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Have been working across Australia for over 15 years